A delicious combination of colors, flavors and possibilities: it's hard for someone not to fall in love with the gradient cake. Take off or be discreet, round or square, themed or neutral, it is the darling of birthday parties, engagement parties and much more. Want to check out inspirations and ways to make it at home? Keep reading this post!
40 gradient cake pictures that will win your heart
The Gradient Cake is democratic: it goes well in masculine and feminine parties, adult and children's. The cool thing is that there are countless possibilities. Be enchanted:
1. it is not by chance that the tiered cake has been increasingly successful
2. after all, it looks amazing
3. and allows for very creative decorations
4. with all possible colors
5. and for the most diverse occasions
6. the pink gradient cake is a darling for birthdays
7. it can be all in shades of pink
8. or combine with different colors
9. look what a wonderful idea!
10. pink and square gradient cake: mouth-watering
11. the red degradé cake makes you sigh
12. especially because it is a very eye-catching color
13. and what about the red and white gradient cake?
14. love at first sight!
15. colorful gradient cake inspiration
16. realize that a touch of metallic is always welcome
17. it looks chicérrimo!
18. if it's glamour you're after, choose the all-golden cake
19. Isn't it beautiful?
20. the change of colors can be very subtle
21. or more obvious
22. it can be a plain tiered cake
23. that is very sophisticated
24. but it can also be worked into the decoration
25. how about this degradation cake with chantininho?
26. very carefully decorated!
27. another work of art: spatula cake
28. here, the gradient starts in the middle of the cake
Another beautiful technique: the watercolor gradient
30. for an extra touch, cover
31. use pastel shades for a delicate cake
32. or use sober tones for an elegant cake
33. and strong colors for a children's cake
34. yes, your cake can also be themed
35. it can be a birthday cake
37. for a baptized
38. or for a graduation
39. the important thing is to find a cake you like
40. and enjoy!
See how there is no shortage of sweet ideas? In the next topic, here are tips for making your own cake at home!
How to make tiered cake
Now that you've seen some great suggestions for tiered cakes, it's time to get to work - and use your spatula. Watch the tutorials below and turn your kitchen into a bakery!
How to make a gradient in chantininho
In the video above, learn how to make different shades of pink in chantininho.
Ladies' Gradient Cake
More than just a cake, Lidiane Oliveira's creation is so elaborate that it looks like a work of art. Pay attention to the details in this tutorial and try making this delightful treat at home!
Cake gradient using glitter
If you think you can never have too much glitter, you will love this idea of a simple and delicate cake with glitter. Just click on the video and check out the tutorial with all the explanations!
Beautiful Cake with Rosettes
Are you skilled with a piping tip? It's time to take it to the next level and learn how to make rosettes.
Do you like to follow the trends when it comes to confectionery? Then be sure to check out these tie-dye cake inspirations - one option more beautiful than the other!