Purple is not a very popular color in decoration, but it can bring a special touch to the environment for those who choose to use one of its shades, which are varied and have different meanings.
Shades of purple to insert in the decoration
Purple is a color initially linked to mysticism, meditation, and consciousness, but in some countries it is considered the color of luxury, power, and nobility:
- Lilac Tone: is a more delicate tone, which can be linked to spirituality. Ideal for bedrooms, it brings lightness and peace.
- Violet Tone: It can be used in details for those who want more discretion, but can be used on the walls for teenage rooms, for example.
- Purple Tone: For a more modern decoration, it is the perfect shade.
- Magenta: Almost a pink, this shade of purple is vibrant is perfect for a purple blend.
- Psychedelic Purple : this color has fluorescent pigments bringing a more intense and unusual vibe.
- Lavender: This tone is very light, light and with a peasant touch.
Purple has more than 40 shades, named, that can make a difference in your home decor. This list with the main shades is the beginning for you to set the mood.
75 photos of purple shades for inspiration
But how to choose purple for your decoration? Check out this list with several inspirations for you to get it right when choosing the ideal tone for your home.
1. to start the list of inspirations, how about a purple wall?
2. the more intense shades, such as purple or violet, are perfect for outdoor areas
3. but you can choose to insert in an internal wall
4. the magenta tone for the wall is also a good option
5. it is one of the most popular shades for a distinguished wall
6. lavender is perfect for children's room walls
7. lighter shades of purple go well with children's projects
8. opting for purple furniture is a great idea
9. the purple pillow is a decoration darling
10. magenta in furniture is also passionate
11. this tone is perfect for those seeking boldness
12. and if we talk about purple furniture, we have to remember the sofa!
13. the purple sofa is full of personality and style
14. imposing, the purple sofa is perfect for breaking up the neutral colors
15) Still on upholstery, how about a purple headboard?
16. you can choose this option to make the room more cheerful
17. purple tones go very well with gray
18. color variation is a great way to achieve the dream decoration
19. details that make the difference
20. how can you not fall in love with the tone?
21. there are many ways to use shades of purple in decoration
22 - From the furniture to the details, purple makes a difference in the decoration
23. purple appliances can also be part of your home
24. colored electros are in fashion
25. a room in shades of purple is passionate, with a mysterious, mystical air
26. the combination of pink, purple and blue is a great option for modern decoration
27. in the bathroom, purple gives that cozy air
28. lavender is preferred for bathrooms and washbasins
29. for a more different decoration, how about betting on prints?
30. in the kitchen, purple tones can be part of the countertops and utensils
31. decorative items add the finishing touch to the decor
32. purple decoration helps to bring balance and calm
33. mix of colors and tones
34. how about an explosion of colors?
35. details make the difference
36. the choice of purple furniture brings the point of contrast in the environment
37. a mix of contrasting colors is a great idea
38. this inspiration brings the purple as the balance of the decoration
39 - Try using it in the bathroom and see the magic!
40. there are several purple furniture options for your home
41. lavender tone is perfect for your home
42. color combination with pink and lilac makes for a beautiful environment
43. purple is a must in candy color decoration
44. you can find more than 40 shades of purple for decoration
45. lilac brings youth to the environment
46. but it can be part of a more mature decoration
47. purple is a great idea for more romantic decoration
48. and depending on the tone, more modern
49 With the right furniture, you can also give a more retro look
50. yes, the purple details give a new face to the house
51. even in unlikely and forgotten spaces
52. the choice of purple for the environment says a lot about personality
53. and the resident's goal
54 - If you don't want to dare, bet on small furniture
55. keeping the house decoration more sober
56. now if you want to dare, bet on this color as a base
57. or with one of the main pieces of furniture in purple
58. it's amazing how versatile this color is
59. and its shades offer a range of novelties for the environment
60. yes, this color is amazing
61 If you are in doubt for the baby's room: how about lilac?
62. lighter shades of purple help lighten the mood
63 Anything is possible with these shades
How about painting the ceiling in shades of purple?
65. or paint a part of the wall
66. purple is passionate, look at this shade
67 A more sober tone, but still bringing joy to the environment
68. or for a more delicate decoration
69. or even a mixture of the two styles
70. shades of purple do not fail
71 - Just choose the right tone for your environment
72. and for your goal
73. Are you convinced to insert shades of purple into your decor?
74. with these inspirations, I'm sure you will
75. you won't regret it
You can use different shades for different styles and spaces. Learn more about how to use lilac, one of the most common shades of purple, in decoration.