Having a beautiful green space makes any home much more pleasant and cozy. But those who think it is necessary to have large spaces or make high investments are wrong, after all there are several practical and affordable options to compose a simple garden. And to ensure a special green corner, see tips and ideas to relax and enjoy nature:
How to make a simple garden: tips for decorating the outside area
Having a space to enjoy the outdoors can be very easy and simple, just check out these tips:
Prefer plants that are easy to care for
More hardy species that require little care are great for keeping a garden always green and beautiful. Plants such as philodendron, St. George's sword, fern, onze-horns, pleomele, and croton require little maintenance and will color your space. Just pay attention to the need for sun exposure of each type.
To save money and also adhere to a sustainable decoration, it is possible to use several recyclable materials in the garden. You can use PET bottles, tires, pallets, cans, and much more.
Explore the night with lights
The installation of lights also allows the garden to be used at night. In addition, lighting fixtures help identify paths, highlight plants, and make everything cozier. Use lanterns, lampposts, sconces, or strings of lights, for example.
Bet on the use of water
Water can be a differentiator and a good way to make your space cooler. Simple options for adding it to the garden are small fountains, showers, or pools.
Install hammocks or swings
Hammocks or swings are great for relaxing, having fun, and contemplating nature. Installing these items does not require a large investment, and you are sure to spend more hours in your garden with one.
Combine different textures
Bring different stimuli to your garden with the use of varied materials and various textures. Explore the senses with the mixture of stones, wood, foliage, flowers, fruit trees, and spices, for example.
Take advantage of the surface of walls and walls to expand your green space. You can opt for living fences, green walls, vertical gardens, or hanging plants. Practical, this solution allows you to hide imperfections and makes the space much more pleasant.
With these simple tips, you can create a sensational garden to enjoy many moments outdoors.
70 pictures of a simple garden that will delight you
And to transform your outdoor area, take a look at several simple garden designs and find suggestions that are perfect for your home:
1. a table can transform your garden
2. how about producing a cozy corner?
3. chairs are practical and affordable options
4. or, if you prefer, use a wooden bench
5. a hammock is cozy for sure
6. and you can enjoy relaxing in the garden
7. choose furniture suitable for outdoors
8. use stones for paths
9. and explore the use of wood
10. use the walls to grow more plants
11. mix different species
12. and get a very colorful scenery
13. pots are great for small yards
14. you can scatter them around the garden
15. or hang them by the space
16. they are practical for creating a vertical garden
17. and bring life to any corner
18. you can also choose climbing plants
19. and combine them with supports
20. bet on the use of color
21. renew the look with a painting
22. or decorate with colorful objects
23. use bright and vibrant tones
24. water can also be an attraction
25. a fountain brings tranquility
26. and a shower can cool off the hot days
27. the combination tree and swing is perfect
28. an iron table looks charming
29. and not to give up comfort, have sun loungers
30. give new use to old objects
31. an old wagon can become a planter
32. and even a bicycle can decorate the garden
33. you can also recycle materials
Reuse tires for flowerbeds
35. make benches out of pallets
36. set up a cozy sofa
37. or grow a small vegetable garden
38. use pebbles instead of grass
39. and dispense with maintenance with pruning
40. for the paths, use wooden sleepers
41. this way, you guarantee a rustic touch
42. with a look full of beauty
43. there are several options of simple plants
44. you can include a jabuticabeira tree
45. display all the glamour of the anthurium
46 Growing spices like basil and rosemary
47. and impress with the beauty of the orchids
48. choose species according to the lighting of the space
49. and prefer plants that are common in your region
50. no matter the size of your garden
51. vegetation adds value from large backyards
52. even the small corridors
53. you can use different materials
54. wood is a versatile option
55. ceramic pieces look beautiful
56. hydraulic tiles add a special charm
57. mix different floors
58. a deck can be practical
59. flower boxes are very welcome
60. fill your garden with many colors
61. a pergola is an excellent idea
62. allows you to create a rest area
63. and it looks wonderful with flowers
64: You can transform your backyard
65. create a cozy space on the side of the house
66. or impress right at the entrance
67. have a beautiful outdoor area to enjoy
68. relax with nature
69. and enjoy the weekends
70 A simple garden can be sensational!
Making your dream of having a beautiful green space come true may be easier than you think. And to make your outdoor area much more attractive, see also garden decoration ideas.