The open closet is an ideal option for those who like to keep organized. The demand for it has been increasing, replacing the traditional options with doors. In addition, it allows for greater ease in finding the piece or object that is being sought inside, since they are exposed and always visible to the eye. Check out the following several options and tips for open closet for your home.
90 open closet pictures to help you choose the right one for you
The open closet is great when it comes to organization. With larger options, for those who have plenty of space, and smaller ones for small spaces, it is ideal for all tastes! Check out photos and see which one is best for you:
1. an open closet is great for those who want to keep their things organized
2. with large and more elaborate options for those who have space
3. can be tailor-made, that is, planned
4. with it you can store several items
5. some models have multiple partitions
6. ideal for storing your clothes and shoes
7. you can choose to have the closet inside the bedroom
8. or you can mount it in another room
9. it all depends on how much space you have
10. the bigger it is, the more things you can organize in it
11. invest in a modern designer
12. or in a basic one, for those who prefer minimalist decorations
13. for those who like a rustic style, highlight the wood
14. include some glass details
15. and even a mirror
16. lighting is also important
17. if possible, take advantage of sunlight
18. or bet on artificial light to illuminate
19. the open closet made of natural wood is beautiful and transforms the environment
20. spacious and with several separations
21 - In addition to bringing elegance to the com
22. use boxes to help with organization
23. think about drawer and hanger spaces for clothes
24: How about such an open closet in your home?
25. the models and sizes are varied
26. this is ideal for those who have many clothes and shoes
27. it's even worth having a closet just for shoes
28. or just to organize your clothes
29. storage space will not be lacking
30. you can even organize the pieces by color
31. this makes it easier to choose the look on a daily basis
32. keep T-shirts and shirts hanging up
33. and the well-folded pants and shorts
34. so you can organize your clothes and shoes
35- If you are short on space, go for smaller closets
36. in this way, you organize without taking up too much space
37. with simplicity and elegance
38. also try to reconcile the environments
39. for example, set up your closet together with your study corner
40. or take advantage of the hallway in your house
41. the important thing is to optimize the space you have
42) How about choosing your look while doing your make-up?
43. regardless of size, it is possible to keep everything organized
44 - Separating a different area for each type of clothing
45. the small open closet also makes your home more beautiful
46. look how charming this option is
47. another nice option is the wardrobe-style open closet
48. you can mount on any wall in your room
49. leaving a very nice and differentiated touch
50. and of course, make good use of the spaces
51. the options for an open closet are countless
52. for all tastes and styles
53. of the most modern
54. to the more traditional
55. either in a separate location
56. or dividing environments
57. you can choose planned options
58. tailor-made for the chosen space
59 - in other words, you can make a dream closet!
60. let it be beautiful and modern
61 The simpler version has its charm
62. the few compartments are great for frequently used parts
63. and that they need to be always at hand
64: How about a model like this?
65. dedicate a space for shoes
66. leave the less used clothes in boxes
67. keeping everything in its place
68. and leave your house or room organized
69. this option has plenty of rack space
70 In this corner closet, you can store several things on its shelves
71 Have you ever thought of building an open closet for your baby?
72 You can keep his clothes tidy
73 And when you need a part, it will be easier to find
74. What do you think about an open closet to organize handbags and shoes?
75. add a touch of color to your decor
76. or do something more neutral with brown
77. a rug makes the room cozy
78 - If you prefer, include only the hanger
79. this model is simple and functional
80. and you can do it yourself at home
81 The more elaborate ones, on the other hand, need to be manufactured in-house.
82. but, depending on the model, you can find it ready in big stores
83. so it is only necessary to do the assembly
84. regardless of the model
85. and the chosen size
86. there is an open closet to please all tastes
87. choose the one that best fits your needs
88. think about whether you prefer to put it in the bedroom
89. or do it in a separate room
90. the important thing is to keep the pieces organized!
The open closet is ideal for those who like organization. With several sizes and models, it is easy to choose the best one for you.
How to make an open closet
Many people wish to have an open closet at home, but in some cases, the cost is a bit high. How about making your own closet? Check out tips and tutorials:
How to make an open closet with little expenditure
This step by step from the channel Minha Casa Meu Jeitim, shows how to make an industrial style closet with PVC pipe.
Ideas for decorating and organizing an open closet
Out of ideas for organizing and decorating your closet? In this video you can see the best way to keep everything tidy, what is the best partition for each item and much more! Check it out!
Advantages and disadvantages of an open closet
In this video from the Vida Louca de Casada channel, you can see what the experience of having an open closet is like, for example, advantages and disadvantages, organization tips, how to handle and clean dust.
Types of Open Closets
In this video, the architect Fernando Flores shows some models and explains the difference between them.
With all these inspirations and ideas for open closets, it's time to choose and build your own!