The kitchen is one of the most frequented spaces in the house and, for this reason, the decoration of this place should not be left aside. Therefore, let's focus on the details of this environment, because it is the little things that make all the difference, such as an embroidered dishcloth that will give a charm to your kitchen!
Besides making it for your own use, you can also give it as a gift to a friend or even make some money at the end of the month by selling an embroidered dishcloth. To inspire you and create your own, we have selected dozens of ideas of this piece that is indispensable in the kitchen and some tutorials to help you make your own.
Embroidered Dishcloth with Ribbon
This type of embroidery is marked by stitches made on the dishcloth using ribbons, either satin or silk, that give a beautiful, delicate, and incredible touch to the piece. Check out some ideas:
1. this handicraft method is not complicated to make
2. even more if you already have knowledge in embroidery
3. use different colors to compose the piece
4. always seeking to harmonize the tones of the ribbon
5. as well as the color of the dishcloth fabric
6. you can create a simpler composition
7. or more elaborate
8. making use of many different points
9. create elements that have everything to do with the kitchen
10. because it is a widely used item
11. try to use only good quality materials
12. to not look worn out so quickly
13. use a needle with a larger opening
14. for the tape to pass easily without being crushed
15. and remember to always unwind the ribbon when going through the fabric
Although it may seem a bit complex and require a little more attention and patience, the effort will be worth it! Check out a selection of crocheted embroidered dishcloth ideas to inspire you!
Crochet Embroidered Dishcloth
Do you know that dishcloth that you have in the back of your drawer that is very boring? How about rescuing it and giving it a new look with crochet stitches? Yes? Then see below some ideas to renew your patterns!
16. bet on crochet if you have knowledge in this technique
17. besides looking gorgeous
18. the crocheted tea towel gives a handmade touch to the piece
19. which, consequently, gives a lot of charm to the place
20. you can create a simple crochet beak
21. or something more elaborate
22. use different colors to compose the item
23. from lighter shades
24. even the most colorful
25. that will bring vivacity to the kitchen decoration
26. Isn't this model cute?
27. join different stitches into one dishcloth
28. present friends with a piece you made yourself
29. or sell to your neighbors
30. crochet makes everything more beautiful, doesn't it?
Crochet embroidered dishcloth is a great craft option to sell and earn extra income at the end of the month! Here are some suggestions for this item with the traditional vagonite stitch.
Vagonite embroidered dishcloth
Come and get inspired with several ideas of embroidered dishcloths with the famous Vagonite stitch.
31. the vagonite stitch is a simple technique
32. and easy to make
33. being perfect for those who are beginning to embroider
34. the point is characterized by its geometric look
35. and symmetric
36. as well as the back that is flat
37. that is, there are no apparent points
38. you can make these stitches using threads
39. or even colored ribbons
40. as well as creating different effects to the piece
41. like colors blended in harmony
42 - or a gradient that looks amazing!
43 This graphic was delicate on the dishcloth
44. just like this other who is authentic
45 The piece will make all the difference in your kitchen decor!
As mentioned, this embroidery stitch is ideal for those who are not very skilled in embroidery and can be a great way to train.
Patchwork Embroidered Dishcloth
A classic of handicrafts, this technique is an excellent way to use pieces of fabric that are no longer useful, thus being a sustainable method. That said, get inspired with some suggestions of this style to create your own!
46 - Renew your dishcloths with this handmade method
47. making use of different patches
48. of various colors
49. and textures
50. no longer useful
51. but always try to maintain harmony among the patches
52. not to be too exaggerated
53. or looking heavy
54. cut the scraps into chicken shapes
56. or cupcakes, which have everything to do with cooking!
57. patchwork embroidery gives a unique look
58. and a lot of charm to the piece
59. be creative
60. and let your imagination flow!
The coolest part of this craft method is to create unique pieces full of personality through colored, smooth or textured scraps. Check out some ideas for embroidered cross-stitch dishcloths.
Cross-stitch Embroidered Dishcloth
This embroidery stitch is the most traditional of all and is marked, as its name implies, by a cross shape. Besides embroidering towels, pillows and other items, cross stitch can also be done on dishcloths. Check it out:
61. look for ready-made graphics
62. or be creative and create your own!
63. cross stitch gives a dish cloth a beautiful look
64. through its simplicity
65. and colors used to form different designs
66. from kitchen utensils
69. or even words and phrases
70 The embroidered pieces with cross stitch lend coziness to the kitchen
71 And, of course, lots of beauty!
72. create simpler parts
73. or more elaborate in its details
74 This stitch does not require much skill in handling threads and needles
75. just creativity!
Although cross-stitch is a very old form of embroidery, it is timeless and composes different pieces with charm and simplicity. To finish the selection of embroidered dishcloth, see below some models of this item in Christmas mood!
Christmas Embroidered Dishcloth
How about revamping your Christmas decor and creating beautiful Christmas-themed embroidered tea towels? In addition to decorating your kitchen, this item is perfect for gifting to friends at this time of year, as well as selling and earning money! Here are some ideas:
76. look for elements that mark the Christmas season
77. like Santa Claus
78. Christmas Balls
79. Christmas Tree
81. among other Christmas symbols
82. you can make it from fabric scraps
83. or embroider with thread and needles
Just be creative and let your imagination run wild
85. green and red are the protagonist tones for these pieces
Finish the pattern with a satin ribbon
87 The lace gives the dishcloth a delicate look
88 Embroidered Dishcloth with Christmas Ribbons
89. mrs. noel also gets her space in the model
90. just like these cute little bears made in cross-stitch
It is important to emphasize that, regardless of the handicraft method chosen, you should use only good quality materials, since the dishcloth is used a lot. Below, check out some step-by-step videos to create your own stylish pattern!
Embroidered dishcloth step by step
Check out the following five videos with practical tutorials dedicated to those who are not so knowledgeable in embroidery, as well as for those who are more skilled in this craft technique. Get to work!
Embroidered Dishcloth for Beginners
The step by step video is dedicated to those who are beginning to embroider. Practical and very explanatory, the tutorial teaches all the steps to be done to make a beautiful and charming embroidered dishcloth with the help of a sewing machine.
Crocheted Embroidered Dishcloth
How about making a nice crocheted beak for it? The step by step video shows how to make this crocheted finish that will make all the difference to the look of your dishcloth. Use vibrant shades!
Vagonite embroidered dishcloth
Learn how to make one of the most famous stitches on your dishcloth, the vagonite, and give it a more modern look through its geometric and symmetrical shape. The tutorial gives some tips that will make the piece perfect and ready to be well used!
Watermelon Embroidered Dishcloth
Learn how to make this beautiful watermelon embroidered dishcloth that will delight your customers! The video shows several guidelines that will make the work even more fun and easy to do. Reuse fabric scraps to make the dishcloth!
Embroidered Dishcloth with Ribbon
It is important to emphasize the use of a needle with a larger opening so as not to crumple the ribbon, as well as always straightening it when pulling it through the dishcloth fabric.
Easy to do, isn't it? Now that you have been inspired by so many ideas and have checked some step-by-step videos, select the ones you like the most and start your own production of embroidered dishcloths. Make them to decorate your kitchen, to give as a gift to someone or to sell to your friends. We guarantee that, done with love, dedication and care, it will be a total success!