Have you ever stopped to think about how to make liquid soap? Washing our hands very often during the day would be interesting practical alternatives that can result in significant savings in household bills. Producing your own personal hygiene items is simpler than we imagined, and even more so when it is possible to reuse elements that would be thrown in the trash.
Handmade soaps have advantages for the environment and can be more moisturizing than commercial models. With this idea in mind, we have separated 9 videos with tutorials and recipes for liquid soap that are simple and easy to be reproduced at home. Come watch with us:
How to make Dove liquid soap
- Take a fresh Dove bar of soap, fresh out of the package;
- Grate the soap on a grater, use the biggest part of the grater and do the process until you finish the whole bar;
- Next, you will dissolve the soap, already grated, in 200 ml of water. This quantity is ideal for the consistency of your product;
- Put the soap in a pan and add the water;
- Over medium heat, stir for about 10 minutes, always watching to see if the pieces of soap are dissolving;
- When it comes to a boil, as if it were milk, just turn off the heat;
- Wait for the mixture to cool and pour it into a container for liquid soap;
This liquid soap keeps the quality and the characteristic smell of the brand, however, it will yield more and you will save money while your hands are smelled and moisturized. Check out the video with the step by step instructions and explanation so that you don't make any mistakes when preparing yours:
The consistency of the soap is much more realistic and quality because only 200 ml of water was added. It is not watery or thin, providing a real clean when you use it to wash your hands. It is worth following the recipe to the letter.
How to make homemade liquid soap with glycerin
- First of all, you will start by grating your Granado soap on the finest part of the grater. It will be very fine;
- Boil 500 ml of water and then add the grated soap, stir well so that it dissolves into a single mixture. Because it is glycerinated, it is easier to dilute;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda and stir to dissolve well. Since the water is hot, the process will be much faster;
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil, either hair or body oil, and keep stirring;
- Let the mixture rest to cool for two hours;
- After this time, it becomes pasty and must be dissolved in 500 ml of water again, this time at room temperature. Pour it in little by little and beat it with a mixer;
- Finally, add 1 tablespoon of glycerin. It will also moisturize your skin. Mix well to incorporate it into the mixture;
- Let it rest until the foam subsides;
- Pour the contents into jars (yields two 500 ml jars).
This soap is suitable for those who are allergic and need special care. It is also suitable for those with oily skin. It is dermatologically tested and you will be able to use it even in the bath. In this video, you will see how to make it in detail.
The result is simply amazing! It is a liquid soap with a perfect consistency. The amount of lather it will make is enough to wash your hands and moisturize them at the same time. You can also bathe and shower your children, because it is natural and hypoallergenic.
How to make natural homemade liquid soap
- Take 1/4 of a hypoallergenic, vegetable glycerin soap, easy to find in pharmacies. Chop it into very small pieces. Put the pieces in a glass jar;
- Boil 300 ml of water to make a little tea with 2 spoons of chamomile or two tea bags;
- Wait for the tea to release all its color and be ready, but it has to be very hot;
- Pour the tea into the chopped soap and let it dissolve;
- Add 1/2 dessert spoon of coconut oil and mix very well, when you finish stirring and it is completely liquid, it is almost ready;
- When cool, pour into a very clean 300 ml container;
- When it reaches room temperature, it will have a creamy texture and be ready to use.
This soap is natural and environmentally friendly. It does not contain toxic substances, nor iron or aluminum that run off in the water and fall into rivers. So, besides taking care of your skin, you will be taking care of nature. Watch the step by step in this video and check out how simple it is!
This soap can be used on any skin type. It will do you a lot of good, because it is natural and contains calming properties, such as chamomile tea and coconut oil. The texture is creamy and it will yield countless times. A very small piece of soap allows you to use it for almost a month.
How to make liquid soap with soap scraps
- Gather pieces of leftover soap in a pan that you don't use for making food;
- Turn on the heat and add a cup of water and stir until the soap melts;
- Wait for it to cool and pour into the container. It yields about 1 liter and you can use it for a long time.
The rule of the day is to reuse, so all those leftover soaps that we usually throw away can become a brand new liquid soap.
The result is amazing, you can fill several jars and distribute them throughout the bathrooms of your house. The consistency is firm and creamy, and it also makes a lot of foam. The fullness and color of the soap will be a mixture of the pieces that were used.
How to make homemade fennel liquid soap
- Use a 180g fennel soap. Grate it well and into very fine pieces;
- Melt the soap in the fire with 2 liters of water;
- Make a fennel tea with 1 liter of water;
- When the soap is well diluted, add the fennel tea and stir well;
- Make 50 ml of glycerin using 50 ml of water and 1 tablespoon of sugar. When it is ready, add it to the soap mixture;
- Keep stirring until it becomes very gelatinous;
- Pour in 4.5 liters of cold water and beat it with a mixer to make it creamy;
- Put it in a container for liquid soap and start using it;
It is very simple to make and you will save money for a long time. Check out the video for a detailed step by step process to make your own liquid soap, and if you put it in a nice jar, it can even be a nice gift.
If you like a creamy lathering soap, this is the kind that's perfect for you, not to mention the fennel smell and color. Leave your hands smelling nice and moisturized or take a bath with this creation, you won't regret it.
How to make liquid soap with bar soap
- Choose a bar soap of your preferred brand and essence;
- Take a kitchen grater, and grate the soap completely, just like grating food. The soap is softer and will be easy to grate all the way through;
- Pour the grated soap into the pan and add 500 ml of water;
- Turn on the stove and leave it on medium heat;
- Stir it a lot and when it starts to boil, lower the heat. Be careful, because it boils just like milk and can spill, so use a large pot;
- When it comes to a boil, turn off the heat because it is ready;
- Place in a plastic container and allow to cool;
- Now, just transfer it to the pot in which it will be used. If necessary, use a funnel so that there is no waste.
You can turn any soap into liquid, even your favorite soap that you wish would last longer. If the soap is colored, the dissolved version will have the same color, helping to decorate the room. It's a very simple technique, but it becomes easier when we observe the step by step visually, so check out the video:
It will yield about 700 ml of soap, so you can put it in every bathroom in the house and even save it for later. Its consistency is a little thinner, but we can see that it foams a lot and sanitizes the hands very well.
How to make coconut liquid soap
- First, make a fennel tea, it will give a special smell to the soap. Put the water to boil and add 3 tablespoons of fennel;
- Chop one coconut soap into very small pieces;
- Strain the tea and put it in a large bowl;
- Add the soap to the mixture and let it melt for 5 minutes;
- Stir well and let it cool for 4 hours;
- Add 1 tablespoon of glycerin, which will moisturize your hands and give the soap texture;
- Beat the mixture in a blender to make it creamy;
- If you want to give the soap a color, use food coloring that does not harm the skin;
- Wait for the foam to diminish and pour it into the glass.
There is no secret to making this liquid soap. Coconut soap is natural and moisturizing. Combined with glycerin, you will have an amazing soap to wash your hands and face. See how simple it is to make and make your life more natural and free of preservatives.
The final result is very interesting, it is very creamy and produces a lot of foam when used, leaving your hands clean.
How to make liquid soap with Phebo soap
- Choose a Phebo soap of your preference, it will give the essence of your liquid soap;
- Chop the soap, it doesn't need to be in very small pieces, because it is a glycerin soap and will melt easily;
- Add 600 ml of boiled water and stir well in order to dissolve the mixture. It will be very coarse for the time being;
- Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda, add the few and keep stirring;
- Let it chill for 4 or 5 hours, but if you want to speed up the process, you can put it in the refrigerator for just one hour;
- Transfer it to another container and add another 600 ml of water, at room temperature and filtered;
- Beat with a mixer, blender or blender. This process will cause the soap to build up volume;
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of a moisturizing cream of your choice. Stir well so that they dissolve;
- Now just put it in the container in which you will use the soap.
Economy is the word for this soap, it yields much more than if you were to buy it at the market. It is very practical to make, just follow the steps correctly, and the result will be a beautiful and smelly soap. Check out the video to see how to execute each one of them better.
It is a super creamy soap and it does not get slimy thanks to the baking soda. The smell is characteristic of Phebo and you can vary it by choosing other essences. Just one 90g bar yields 1.5 liters of liquid soap. It foams a lot and your hands will be sanitized and smelled.
How to make liquid soap with detergent
- Put 250 ml of liquid soap in a container;
- Add a glass of clear neutral detergent;
- Stir well with circular movements so that the two products form an even mixture;
- Since it yields a lot, put it in a bottle and gradually add it to the soap dish as you use it;
This is one of the simplest recipes for liquid soap:
It's ready in just a few minutes, so you can store it in a bottle and fill it up as you run out of liquid. The result is a nice smelling soap, with a good consistency and an amazing color.
There are several versions of liquid soap to make at home, each one with a different peculiarity, choose the one that best fits your needs and the time you have to prepare it.