It is not by chance that the wall with triangles is so successful: it can completely change the look of a room without much effort - and without major investments.
How to paint a wall with triangles
A few cans of paint, paintbrushes, and crepe tape: with just these materials, you can bring more personality to that dull little room. Learn in the videos:
Inexpensive geometric wall
Looking for wall ideas with large triangles? This tutorial is perfect! It teaches how to paint the wall with the colors gray and pink, forming a beautiful geometric pattern.
Step by step: wall with triangles using tape
Crepe tape is the best friend of anyone who wants to get their hands dirty - or their paintbrushes - and paint the walls at home. Play the video above to learn how to make these beautiful triangles!
Wall with colored triangles
You know that little corner of your house that needs a little more life? With colorful paints, it is possible to make a big transformation - and without breaking the budget. Learn in the video above!
When choosing colors, take into consideration your furniture and other items you already have at home, so the result will be harmonious.
20 wall photos with triangles for every style
Now that you know how to make a triangle wall, check out a series of very modern inspirations:
1. a wall of triangles can transform a room
2. bringing a lot of personality
3. and there is no lack of great ideas for you to join
4. be a little more discreet
5. as a wall with soft triangles
6. or a more eye-catching proposal
7. like this wall with colored triangles
8. it's a nice alternative for the living room
9. for the couple's room
10. or for the children's room
11. it can be a wall with big triangles
12. or smaller
13. black triangles are very popular
14. but how about trying new colors?
15. here, wall with pink triangles
16. the charm of the wall with gray triangles
17. there are many ideas
18. one more beautiful than the other
19. now you just have to choose the triangles that make your style
20. and bet on that detail that makes the difference!
Besides triangles, how about decorating your home with circles, rhombuses, and several other designs? Check out these geometric wall ideas and get inspired!