Princess Sofia is one of the most loved cartoons by little girls and, consequently, has become the theme for many birthdays. And, to be a total success, the Princess Sofia cake can't be left off your list. That's why we brought dozens of ideas, as well as step by step videos that will show you how to make yours.
85 Princess Sofia cakes to inspire your party
From fake to covered with lots of whipped cream, get inspired with several creative suggestions for Princess Sofia cakes that range from 1 to 4 stories! Check them out and be amazed:
1. telling the story of a girl who became a princess
2. the animation is a delight
3. and won over all the girls (and mommies too!)
4. thus, a very chosen theme for birthdays
5. and mesversaries!
6. make the cake according to the decoration
7. as well as the available budget
8. the cake can be found in different formats
9. as the usual round
10. or a square Sofia's Princess cake
11. which is perfect for serving more guests
12. you can make the cake as many stories as you want
13. from a
15. or even a 3-story Princess Sofia cake!
16. beyond Princess Sofia
17. and the friendly animals
18. you can include other symbols that refer to the design
19. even more so if you don't put the character
20. like the castle
22. or carriages
23. bet on the gradient texture
24. which makes the composition very interesting
25. and even more beautiful
26. beyond glitter
27. to finish the cake with charm to spare!
28. lilac is the protagonist when it comes to this theme
29. since it refers to the dress of the sweet princess
30. but that doesn't mean you can't use other colors to match
31. as yellow
33. or shades of blue
34. the cake is worthy of royalty!
Invite the whole class to decorate the candy
36. the naked cake shows all its flavor
37. whipped cream can never be overdone
38. and it will make the candy even tastier
39 In addition to giving it more color
42. and flowers can also be included in the cake
43. that make the look more beautiful
44. and delicate
45. just like dear princess Sofia
46. a real fairy-tale castle
47 Include all the characters from the cartoon!
48. beautiful princess sofia cake with rice paper
49. gold made this model elegant
50. and sophisticated
51. ideal for more luxurious parties
52. but you can also opt for simpler models
53. and easy to do at home
54. remember: simple can also be amazing
55. the green complemented with exquisite
56. making the composition more colorful
57. and beautiful
58. match the stand with the cake
59: How about this delicious trio?
60 The capitone texture makes the candy chic
61. as well as frills
62. that have everything to do with the theme of the party!
63: Turn the princess' skirt into a cake
64. the topper made the cake more decorated
65. and full of personality
66. and can easily be done at home
67. with few materials
68. and a lot of creativity
69 It can be used either on top
70. how much on the sides
71 The details of the cake are reminiscent of the princess's dress
72 The pink and lilac combination is charming
73. as well as white and lilac
74. Beatriz chose her favorite princess
75. princess Sofia's cake is simple
76. this one is more worked out in every detail
77. don't forget to put the birthday girl's name
78. and the celebrated age
79 The 2-story Princess Sofia cake is amazing
81. and delicious composition
82. princess Sofia's cake with whipped cream looks delicious
83. pay attention to details
84. they are what will make the difference to the look
85. and will bring more charm to your party
One inspiration is more beautiful and charming than the other, just like Princess is! Now, watch five step-by-step videos that will show you how to make your own candy at home!
How to make Princess Sofia cake
We know that buying or ordering a custom cake in bakeries can be a bit expensive, and thinking about that, we brought tutorials that will explain you step by step how to make your own candy!
2-story Princess Sofia Cake
Learn how to make a beautiful 2-story Princess Sofia cake that will steal the scene at your birthday party. Although it may seem a bit more complicated and time-consuming to make, we guarantee it will be worth it!
Princess Sofia Cake with whipped cream
The whipped cream is responsible for leaving the cake well decorated, besides being very delicious. Therefore, we have selected the step by step video that will teach you how to decorate your cake using this ingredient. Use a good quality coloring to give color to the candy!
Princess Sofia cake with rice paper
Rice paper is a great option for those looking for a more personalized cake. In the video, you are shown how to apply rice paper and decorate your Princess Sofia cake. Finish it off with little confetti!
Princess Sofia Square Cake
If you have a big guest list, then go for a square cake, so check out the step by step instructions on how to make it, which, as in the previous video, also includes rice paper and lots of whipped cream!
Princess Sofia fake cake
Do you want to save money, but not give up a beautiful and well-decorated table? Then watch the video tutorial that will teach you how to make a fake cake with a Styrofoam base. To make it, you will need EVA, instant glue, scissors, ruler, and other materials.
Gather the ideas and tutorials you like the most and that will match the rest of your party decor, and start planning your candy! By the way, how about checking out some creative and beautiful suggestions to decorate your Princess Sofia party with charm?