A planned closet helps to organize the room and gives a lot of functionality to the environment. Thus, when the closet is custom made, it adapts to the available space. So, see tips and 55 ideas for a closet that meets all your needs!
Tips for a planned walk-in closet
The closet still seems far from the reality of Brazilians, so it is common for many questions to arise about it.
- How much does a planned closet cost? A closet can be built in or occupy an entire room, and the price depends on the materials and model used, ranging from R$800 to R$2000 per square meter.
- Which is better, open or closed closet? Both options have advantages and disadvantages. For example, the open closet is more practical, cheaper and ventilates the clothes better. However, it can accumulate dust and show off your clutter. Meanwhile, the closed closet does not accumulate dust and hides clutter. However, it can decrease the space of the room.
- How to make a closet in the bedroom spending little? The best companies for this are: creativity and planning. You can restore old furniture and invest in niches to renovate an environment.
- How to design a closet? The best tip is to hire a professional. However, three things are essential when planning your closet. The first is to understand the needs of the person who wants the closet. The second is to remember the support furniture, for example, a pouf or an armchair. Finally, lighting should also be considered.
- What is the difference between a closet and a closet? Unlike a closet, a closet can be in an exclusive room, and it does not need doors. Finally, it is more spacious than a regular closet because it has more dividers and spaces available.
With the available tips it is easy to understand the reasons to have a closet, so how about taking a look at some ideas to have your own?
55 pictures of planned closet for a functional and organized bedroom
Those who think that a closet is a luxury item are mistaken. After all, with planning and creativity it is possible to realize the dream of having your own closet. Therefore, see 55 planned closet ideas that fit in your room and in your dream.
Are you thinking of having a planned closet in your home?
2. I bet these pictures will bring the necessary inspiration
3. to get a beautiful project out of the oven
After all, it is much easier to find your clothes in an organized closet, right?
5. the planned niches give more functionality to the environment
6. and the option of a closet with sliding doors helps to hide that mess
7. too little space? think about an L-shaped closet to optimize it!
8. for those who have a larger space available, the project can be more creative
9. for example, two cabinets, one facing the other
10. the planned closet with glass door protects clothes from dust without hiding them
11. and it makes it easier to choose the pieces
12. so you will spend less time getting ready when you go out.
13. besides being functional, the closet is a charm apart
14. that it can be done in a room only for him
15. providing a more sophisticated organization
16. or, share space with other furniture, such as your desk
17. the open closet makes it easy to see what clothes are available
18. not to mention that it gives satisfaction to see everything organized
19. Who isn't happy to see their house organized?
20. a planned closet with glass doors increases the feeling of spaciousness
21. and makes the space cozier
22. developing a closet with your style is very important
23. it is important to analyze the decoration of the house as a whole
24. so that the project blends well with the other environments
25. the corridor closet option optimizes space
26. a door to separate the closet from the bedroom keeps the storage discreet
27. and brings an elegance to the room
28. the same goes for the straight closet
29. with an exclusive room, it is possible to have a large planned closet
30. however, the final intention of this room is to be simple and functional
31. whether it is made of wood, with black details
32. or full of gold details
Neutral colors are more sober
34. white brings a clean and minimalist mood
The dressing room with dressing table is ideal for moments of self-care
36 Therefore, it is crucial to take advantage of all the spaces
37. a good professional is essential for the success of the project
38. he will help you think of every detail
39. from the color of the wood, to which handle will be used
40. the contrast of colors in the closet creates a better division of spaces
41. furthermore, the shelves can be very well exploited
42. it is also possible to add a metalon hanger
43. plants and decorative objects enhance the closet environment
44. and the gold details bring a unique elegance
45. don't forget to think about divisions for your shoes
46 In this type of closet it is possible to divide the pieces into sectors
47. making it easier to organize and increasing its functionality
48 - The closet gives new life to the old room
49 For those looking for sophistication, plaster can be an ally
50. after all, this material is very resistant and elegant
51. the room needs to adapt to your reality
52. this will help bring personality to it
53. soft colors make it easier to harmonize the environment
54. and natural lighting can be exploited/h3>
In other words, regardless of your reality, a planned closet is the right choice!
After all, our home is even cozier when it has our face, so it is worth investing in organization and practicality. Therefore, the ideal is to have a room with a closet.