A stone wall can transform any environment, whether it is indoors, such as the living room, or outdoors, such as the garden. Besides ensuring a rustic touch to the decoration, this is a resistant material. Are you thinking of using stone in your home decoration? Then, see inspiration pictures and also videos with useful information about this type of coating.
60 stone wall photos that are simply enchanting
Versatile, the stone wall adds a surprising touch of charm to your decor. To see which style suits you best, check out the selection of images below:
1. the stone wall in the living room creates a cozy air
2. even if you choose the industrial style
3. what also goes for other environments
4. you can combine it with the tones of the decoration
5. how to create a highlight effect with the stones
6. there are beautiful rustic stone wall options
7. and also others with a more modern take
8. like this wall with black tiles
9. and this example with black pebble
10. there is an option for those who want an elegant result
11. or for those seeking something more rustic
12 - versatility for sure
13. glass helps to add a touch of sophistication
14. outdoor environments look great with stone walls
15. since this is an outstanding coating
16. lighter colors guarantee lightness to the environment
17. and they also contribute to making it brighter
18. you can be creative when it comes to making the stone wall
19. or choose a traditional application
20. mosaic-shaped application looks relaxed
21. and ensures a modern touch to the environment
22. because they are water resistant, stones are perfect for the bathroom
23. after all, this is a room with a lot of humidity
24. to add more life to the space, how about a touch of green?
25. now take a look at options for stone wall facades
26. the house looks impressive with this material
27. whether with only stone details
28. or making a really big wall
29. a corner with stones makes all the difference
30. and this photo is here to prove it
31. you can choose more than one wall to be covered with stones
32. or simply a
33. as you can see, the stones match outdoors
34. just like in the internals
35. and add charm to any corner you want
36. but it is worth thinking about which stone suits your decoration
37. to obtain a harmonious result
38 The Portuguese stone wall, for example, is a charm
39 The moledo is ideal for a very rustic result
40. and can transform any space in your home
41. look at this example that highlights the staircase
42. a good tip is to complete with landscaping
43. in this way you unite different elements of nature
44. and creates a welcoming environment to spend your time
45 If you are looking for a more symmetrical result
46. bet on the filleted stone wall
47. there are proposals for different decoration styles
48. and one of them might be perfect for your home
49. a natural stone wall is very worthwhile
50. because it has high durability
51. and many of them absorb heat
52. which is great for warm places
53: Since the environment is cooler
So, why not save your favorite inspirations now?
55. so you can reflect calmly
56. to have a simply sensational decoration
57. and that it contemplates the style you like
58. taking full advantage of the stone wall
59. and also its natural charm
60. that makes all the difference in any decoration
There are so many beautiful stone wall styles that it is hard to choose just one type to use, isn't it? The good thing is that you can vary the material in different environments. Just don't forget to harmonize the project very well.
More information about stone wall
If you like the pictures you saw and want to invest in a stone wall for your home, then take a look at the following videos with their surefire tips.
How to clad a stone wall
If you want to know how installing stone on a wall works, in this video you can find out the details of the process so that you know what needs to be done if you choose this type of cladding for a wall in your home.
Types of stone for the wall
In this video you can see the different types of stone and also what the advantages of each are, from the shape they can be cut to the effect they create.
Are you thinking about adding a stone facade to your home? Then this is the perfect video for you. Here you can see the advantages and disadvantages of different types to make the right choice.
False stone wall
Do you want a cheaper and more practical way to get a stone wall? In this video you see how to achieve a similar result using mortar. A creative solution that also yields a beautiful result.
The cost of having a stone wall varies depending on the location and the type chosen. If you are in the process of remodeling or building, also learn about built-in baseboards, a borderless, raised finish.