Simple materials such as paper can be transformed into beautiful flowers and you can learn how to do it yourself. The process is simple, practical, and low-cost. All you need is imagination and a little skill with cutting and assembling. Decorating in this way is perfect for those who always love to have the colors and beauty of flowers.
With the self-made pieces it is possible to make decorative items, personalize invitations, decorate home environments or decorate parties and events. All this versatility ensures harmonization with any style. To inspire your creation, check out some videos that teach how to make paper flower and ideas on how to use in decorations.
DIY: 5 Paper Flower Designs
There are several models of flowers that can be made with paper. To start exploring this universe, see below tutorials to learn and reproduce:
1. crepe paper flower
Here's how to make roses with crepe paper in a simple and practical way. With these beautiful flowers you can create arrangements to decorate your home or for festivities and other commemorative events.
2. giant paper flower
The materials needed for a giant paper flower are basically: sulfite color set paper, hot glue, and scissors. The assembly process is easy and the result is amazing. You can make it in various sizes for birthdays, weddings, or other celebrations.
3. how to make a scrapbook rose
In this video you learn how to make beautiful roses using cardboard. It is a more detailed work to shape a delicate flower. Apply it to invitations, notebooks, and other objects you wish.
4. origami flower
With the origami technique you can also create paper flowers. Make several colors and use your creativity to make several bouquets, arrangements, and ornaments.
5. how to make a rolled paper flower
Learn how to make paper flower in a very simple way, learn the step by step process to personalize gifts, boxes, cards, and many other things.
With all these techniques, you can easily turn paper into flowers and decorate various objects, make beautiful arrangements for the home, or surprise with lovely party decorations!
How to use paper flowers in decorations
Now that you have learned how to do it, take a look at various types of paper flower decorations and get inspired by all these wonders to start creating your own.
1. charm for party decoration
2. decorations to celebrate Christmas
3. arrangements to brighten up the house
4. dazzle combined with the beauty of flowers
5. napkin ring with paper flowers
6. garlands of dry twigs and paper flowers
7. create beautiful panels with various types of flowers
8. make beautiful arrangements to decorate tables
9. incredible panels to decorate the living room
10. add more charm to your home
11. color and charm for cakes
12. surprise with flowery lighting
13. flowers for home decoration
14. enchanting bouquets
15. customize your events
16. decorate gifts and souvenirs
17. prepare wedding cakes with floral arrangements
18. for a minimalist and charming arrangement
19. decorative picture with monochromatic flowers
20. party table decoration
21. special souvenirs
22. flowers to form a unicorn
23. to personalize invitations and cards
24. mix colors to form beautiful arrangements
25. exciting details for the baby's room
26. to give to someone
27. grandiose panels with flowers
28. christmas touch on the living room wall
There are many wonderful techniques and decorations to make with paper flowers. After all these inspirations, unleash your creativity and make the style you prefer. Spread the color and beauty of flowers around the house or at parties!